Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. UponArriving has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. UponArriving and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
There’s yet another Southwest flash sale with one-way flights as low as $44. These special rates can also be booked with Rapid Rewards so you can find some dirt cheap airfare, especially if you have the Southwest Companion Pass.
Southwest flash sale offer
Here are the details you need to know.
- Click here to find all of the eligible routes for the offer
- Book by 2/15 (two days to book!)
- 21-day advance purchase required
- Domestic travel valid 3/6/18 – 6/13/2018.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid 4/3/18 – 5/17/2018.
- International travel valid 4/3/18 – 5/17/2018.
Like most of these flash sales, you need to act quickly to take advantage of these offers. Also note the date restrictions based on your travel destination.
The official terms and conditions
You can read up on the official terms and conditions for the offer here.
Note the blackout dates and specific restrictions listed below:
- Domestic and San Juan, Puerto Rico travel blacked out May 24-25 & May 28, 2018.
- Domestic travel is valid only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday.
- International travel is valid Monday – Thursday. Travel to Cancun, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Cancun, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from Mexico City; Liberia, Costa Rica and San Jose, Costa Rica is valid daily.
Southwest flash sales are always worth checking out to see if these dates work for you, so I’d take a look at some of these routes and see if anything looks good for you.
UponArriving has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. UponArriving and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Daniel Gillaspia is the Founder of UponArriving.com and creator of the credit card app, WalletFlo. He is a former attorney turned full-time credit card rewards/travel expert and has earned and redeemed millions of miles to travel the globe. Since 2014, his content has been featured in major publications such as National Geographic, Smithsonian Magazine, Forbes, CNBC, US News, and Business Insider. Find his full bio here.