The past week has been a pretty good week. There are some great new credit card offers out and some other bonuses happening this summer that you may want to jump on. Check them out:
Chase Ink Offers
- There are in-branch offers for the Chase Ink for 70,000 Ultimate Rewards and for the Chase Ink Cash, $300 (or 30,000 Ultimate Rewards). These are the best offers available for these cards but they are going to end quickly on May 15, 2016, so you need to act quickly. If you don’t apply in-branch, you can probably get Chase to match the offer by sending a secure message, as Chase is pretty good about matching offers like these, although some people have run into some issues and have been denied the match.
Platinum Card® from American Express Exclusively for Mercedes-Benz
- There’s the 75,000 Membership Rewards offer for spending $3,000 with the Platinum Card® from American Express Exclusively for Mercedes-Benz. See my article on whether or not it’s worth it to apply for it.
2X on Hilton stays this summer
- Earn 2x Hilton HHonors on all stays with Hilton from May 1, 2016 to August 31, 2016. I’m actually taking advantage of this offer right now with a two week stay in Dallas!
- In addition to this, there’s a targeted offer for Citi Hilton cardholders where you can earn 7,500 Hilton HHonors points by spending $750 or more on your stay between May 1, 2016 and July, 31, 2016.
Membership Rewards transfer bonuses
- There are two bonus transfer bonuses for American Express Membership Rewards happening right now.
- The offer that has been out for a little while is the 25% transfer bonus to Virgin Atlantic. The new promo is the 30% transfer bonus to Etihad. The Etihad promo is great because Etihad allows you to book American Airlines based on its old chart before the devaluation!
70K United MileagePlus Explorer Card?
- There are rumors circulating about a 70K offer for the MileagePlus Explorer Card. This looks like it could definitely be a “thing,” but likely won’t come into effect until June 1, 2016 (assuming it does come into effect). I’ll follow it closely and update accordingly.
Flying Blue promo deal: business class to Europe
- Flying Blue published its new promo deals and it has an offer for 25% savings from Boston to Europe in business class (which comes out to 93,750 miles — not a bad deal (although surcharges could be an issue). Read more about the offer here.
UponArriving has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. UponArriving and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Daniel Gillaspia is the Founder of UponArriving.com and creator of the credit card app, WalletFlo. He is a former attorney turned full-time credit card rewards/travel expert and has earned and redeemed millions of miles to travel the globe. Since 2014, his content has been featured in major publications such as National Geographic, Smithsonian Magazine, Forbes, CNBC, US News, and Business Insider. Find his full bio here.