Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. UponArriving has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. UponArriving and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Amazon Prime Day is underway and I’m going to keep adding some of the hottest deals to this article so feel free to check it throughout today and tomorrow and Amazon Prime Day continues for 36 hours.
Here are some of the deals so far (affiliate Amazon links). As you can see there are tons of great deals for Amazon electronics as expected.
Note that Amazon.com is a little wonky right now because of all of the traffic so you might experience some IT glitches as you try to shop. I’m having trouble pulling up anything on Amazon as I publish this article (and so are thousands of others) so once things stabilize, I’ll be able to add more deals.
With that said, many deals are flying fast so you want to act quickly for some of the best deals.
And don’t forget some are able to get 20% off with Amex Membership Rewards (if you haven’t already gotten the discount yet).
Amazon Fire and Kindle
- Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa, 7″ Display $29.99 down from $49.99
- Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa, 8″ HD Display $69.99 down from $99.99
- Fire TV Cube | Hands-Free with Alexa and 4K Ultra HD $89.99 down from $119.99
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote $19.99 down from $39.99
Kindle E-reader – Black, 6″ Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi, Built-In Audible $49.99 down from $79.99
Amazon Echo and Cloud Cam
- Amazon Cloud Cam Security Camera, Works with Alexa $59 down from $119.99
- Echo (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa $69 down from $99.99
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa $29.99 down from $49.99
- Echo Spot – Black $99.99 down from $129.99
- Echo Look | Hands-Free Camera and Style Assistant with Alexa $99.99 down from $199.99
- Get $5 off book purchases over $20 with the code PRIMEBOOKS18
Back to school deals
- Save on various back to school products
- Acer Chromebook 11, Celeron N3060, 11.6″ HD, 4GB DDR3L, 16GB Storage $139 down from $219
- Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop $899 down from $1,099
- Google Pixelbook (i5, 8 GB RAM, 128GB) $749 down from $999
- Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker | WI-FI + Bluetooth $129 down from $199
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker $58.99 down from $99
- There are some pretty nice-looking watches on sale for Prime Day.
- iRobot Roomba 671 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa $229 down from $349
Car seats and strollers
- Save on jewelry (including diamonds)
- Moto X (4th Generation) – with hands-free Amazon Alexa – 32 GB – Unlocked – Super Black $199 down from $399
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Unlocked Smartphone, Midnight Black +Echo, Charcoal Black +Echo Spot, Black + Samsung Smart Home Monitoring Kit, White $719 down from $1,149
- Samsung Qi Certified Fast Charge Wireless Charger Stand (2018 Edition) $29.99 down from $67
Smart phone cases
- You can save 25% or more on smart phone cases for various phones (iPhone, Galaxy, and others)
- Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones for Apple devices $125 down from $299
- Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, Black $98 down from $198
- TCL 32S305 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV (2017 Model) $129 down from $199
- Toshiba 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR – Fire TV Edition $289 down from $399
DNA Testing Kit
- 23andMe DNA Test – Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service – 75+ Online Reports $99 down from $299.
- SanDisk 128 GB micro SD Memory Card for Fire Tablets and Fire TV $23.88 down from $79.99
- Fitbit Alta HR $89 down from $149
- Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 8900, Wet & Dry Edition S8950/91 $79 down from $149
Furniture and decor
- Save up to 30% off on furniture and decor
UponArriving has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. UponArriving and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Daniel Gillaspia is the Founder of UponArriving.com and creator of the credit card app, WalletFlo. He is a former attorney turned full-time credit card rewards/travel expert and has earned and redeemed millions of miles to travel the globe. Since 2014, his content has been featured in major publications such as National Geographic, Smithsonian Magazine, Forbes, CNBC, US News, and Business Insider. Find his full bio here.