Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. UponArriving has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. UponArriving and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Amazon consistently offers ways to save money by using credit cards from issuers like American Express and Chase. And now some people might be eligible for an instant $10 Amazon credit if they select an eligible American Express card as their primary payment method. This is about as easy as it gets.
The terms state that “the promotional offer is valid for a limited time only from 12:00 a.m. PT on May 27, 2021 through the earlier of 11:59 p.m. PT on June 27, 2021 or while supplies last.” So you may want to check back on the link in a couple of days.
This offer expires June 27, 2021. Also, the credit will expire July 27, 2021.
Here are the instructions via Amazon:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an American Express Membership Rewards Card by the earlier of 11:59 p.m. PT on June 27, 2021 or while supplies last.
- When prompted, ensure your American Express Card’s billing address is accurate by either confirming your billing address or adding a new billing address.
- After steps 1-4 are completed, the $10 credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible American Express Membership Rewards Card by 11:59 p.m. on July 27, 2021.
UponArriving has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. UponArriving and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Daniel Gillaspia is the Founder of UponArriving.com and creator of the credit card app, WalletFlo. He is a former attorney turned full-time credit card rewards/travel expert and has earned and redeemed millions of miles to travel the globe. Since 2014, his content has been featured in major publications such as National Geographic, Smithsonian Magazine, Forbes, CNBC, US News, and Business Insider. Find his full bio here.