Last week, I announced details for the new 2018 Hilton Honors promotion. This is a pretty lucrative promotion, especially when compared to the recent promos from Marriott/SPG. But like most other hotel promotion, you need to register for this promotion in order to earn anything.
- You can register for the promotion by clicking here.
The new 2018 Hilton Promotion
Here are the details for the promotion
- Registered Hilton Honors members earn Double Points on every stay
- For every $1 spent on stays, you’ll earn 10 Base Points, plus an additional 10 Bonus Points (5 Base Points plus 5 Bonus Points at Home2 Suite by Hilton and Tru by Hilton).
- Silver, Gold & Diamond members will earn their Elite Tier Bonus on top of that.
- Promotion Stay Period May 1 – August 31, 2018
- Offer available at over 5,000 hotels worldwide
- No caps and no minimum stay requirement
This is a solid promotion because there’s no minimum stay requirement so you’ll start earning points right from the jump. There’s also no cap on points earned. In addition, you’re earning twice the base points on every say as opposed to a fixed amount of points that diminishes your return percentage as you spend more. In this promo, you’re rewarded for more spend and if you can get the Hilton Aspire credit card you could be earning as much as 44 points per dollar!
Daniel Gillaspia is the Founder of UponArriving.com and creator of the credit card app, WalletFlo. He is a former attorney turned full-time credit card rewards/travel expert and has earned and redeemed millions of miles to travel the globe. Since 2014, his content has been featured in major publications such as National Geographic, Smithsonian Magazine, Forbes, CNBC, US News, and Business Insider. Find his full bio here.